Worship


Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Grunting & Groaning

Striving....
Grunting & Groaning......
That is soooo me sometimes....feeling a bit off and not so sure why...?
Oh Lord, what am I missing? Please show me...me...me...

Is there an echo in here?

As I was wading in the River this morning the Lord showed me that meditating on His word is good, very good. Too much introspection on my faults is not....
That is too much me, me ,me is what the problem was. I took my focus off of the Lord is why I was feeling out of sorts....that is when the striving starts up....
(you know how it is: Got to change that about myself, why can I not be better at this? Am I ever going to get it? Mmmm...wonder where that kind of thinking comes from? the flesh possibly?)
His love and faithfulness is so never ending...
He is the only One that transforms lives!
He knows what needs to be changed in me.
Acknowledging and repenting (turning away from) is my part...
Leaving it at the Cross is my part....
Christ Jesus makes the changes...
Whew! What a relief!
God is soooo awesome!

No comments: