Worship


Saturday, January 10, 2009

You are Chosen

The Chosen

In the midst of the chaos and disarray
I feel the Lord’s presence around and within me
It is a wonder I have never known before
What looks like destruction rippling away from my circumstances
He turns into blessings before my eyes
And He brings remembrance of times past
and that His ways are higher than mine
His thoughts higher than mine
He shows me that I am His
I am Chosen
That my salvation is His foremost purpose for me
Drawing me into relationship with Him
Bringing me to this place in time
This season of my life
His Holy Spirit bringing me into remembrance
of His loving hand upon me my whole life
Molding me
Teaching me
Refining me
Stretching me
To be the person He destined me to be
To bring Him glory as a Chosen Child of God
To be a witness by who I am in Him

T.R.Demers ( Dec 2007)

No comments: