Worship


Sunday, November 2, 2008

He cares about every detail......

The Lord tells us in Psalm 139:2 that He knows when we sit down and when we rise up.
Every detail of our life He cares about and is interested in.....As you grow in your relationship with Christ ask Him to reveal Himself to you in the small everyday moments and you will be amazed at all the even small details in your life He tends too.....

I had this anitque cool old lamp I wanted to donate to Habitat for Humanity. The traffic was busy in front of the store. No parking places. I had to park across the street. Four lanes of busy traffic to cross with a fairly large lamp in hand. My father in law said be careful, that is one busy street. As I unloaded the lamp, had it in hand, getting ready to make a mad dash across 4 busy lanes of trafic, I tentavily (is that a word?) looked in both directions, heart pumping.....wow!....all clear! There were no cars within one block of me coming in either direction....I carefully carried my treasure across, as my feet hit the sidewalk, zoom zoom traffic was flying by...
I deposited my treasure safely, marveling the whole time how awesome my God is.....as I was going back out the door to again make the dash across the street to my much worried and anticipating of my safe return father in law, again no cars in either direction for app. a block! As I leisurly Hippo hopped back into the car my father in law said " Boy you were sure lucky! I can not believe there was no traffic each time you had to cross!" I said "Papa, luck had nothing to do with it! Our God cares even when we have to cross the street!"

True Story!

No comments: