Worship


Saturday, September 13, 2008

The River

River Hippos Rock!

Wanted all Saints!Yes that is you! Prayer does make a difference. Please come join The River sessions for an intense hour of worship to our King. If you have been longing to deepen your personal relationship with Jesus Christ and position yourself to make not only a difference in your own life but most importantly, to be used in a way that blesses others. Please check it out! It will be the best hour of your day you ever spent!

River Hippo Challenge!
Every prayer warrior that goes to the River on a regular basis is challenged to bring someone new in the next week. We are claiming our land back from the enemy! Prayer & worship are our mightiest weapons. I double big fat hippo dare ya!!!!!!!!!!
East Campus : Monday 5:30am, Tuesday at Noon, Wednesday 5:30am, Thursday 4:30pm, Friday is Deep Waters 9pm to Midnight, Saturday 6:00pm

What people are saying is their favorite part about the River!*Getting broken before the cross....*Absolutely everything.....*Facetime with the Lord....*Experiencing intimacy with the Lord......*Intercession in prayer for family and friends....*Spending fellowship time with my brothers and sisters in Christ

Praise Reports!

I had a heart of needing attention from people and now I have a heart for God....Jaimee

David has been off Chemo since January. No tumor growth.......................................................Beth

Testimony

Hank and Me:
This last spring my father in law had to move in with us. He is suffering from a hereditary ailment as well as middle stages of alheizmers, so the doctors diagnosed. He had been living back east alone for many many years. Due to many life tragedies he had become quite bitter and not so very nice. During the first few weeks of him living with us Jim and I were so overwhelmed by the dificulty with dealing with his anger. After one very hard day I lay sobbing on my bed. We so wanted to love him and take care of him. He is 77 years old. As I was laying there The Lord spoke to my heart and told me to go apologise to him. I thought no way...aww come on...this man had verbally abused me for weeks. But He showed me that my heart was getting hard and resentfull to Hank. My flesh was screaming NO..But my desire to be obediant to God was more. I went in and got down on my knees and I apologised to Hank. Told him how I desired to be a good daughter to him. The floodgates opened in this man. He held my hands and cried and apologised to me. We came to an understanding that day. I have continued to pray fervently for my family. Folks have lifted us up in prayer at the River sessions as well as through our church prayer warriors. The power the Lord has worked in this home is mighty. Hank is kind, gentle, loving, trusting. Physically he is doing way better. My husband has asked me how am I doing it. I told him I am not. God is doing it through me. His relationship with the Lord is being rekindled also. The Lord has given us more than enough grace for each day. It has been truly amazing! It has humbled me in so many ways. I am so gratefull to the Lord that words can not even express it. By that one act of obediance the blessings poured out in that situation and made changes in hearts. I sooooo want to always be obediant for sure even when my flesh screams noooo now!. Commitment to worship and prayer, seeking a deeper personal relationship with Christ, is so amazingly worth it. We are all so unique to Him. How He shows us, teachs us, disciplines us.He answers our prayers, He loves us dearly, He teachs us gently, He is endless! Even when circumstances or people seem hopeless please keep pressing in and forward. Focus on Him and watch Him go to work. Tami D.



If you have a testimony, praise report, prayer request or any questions at all please email it to

riverhippos@gmail.com

Your prayer request will be handed out at the River.
The UTURN Impartation this last Wednesday was mightty powerfull!! Please pray for all our youth and lift up our leaders and all of our Pastors!

No comments: